• Weekend pass $90
  • Day pass at door $20 (I think)
  • Sheraton at Convention Center King/double rooms $159/night

Anybody interested????

View attachment 16298

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
That’s the weekend of Rocky Mountain Cigar Festival. I’m for sure a no go. I do love reefing but I love cigars more.

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
MACNA 2020 canceled:

The safety of our marine aquarium community is paramount to the MASNA Board and the MACNA 2020 committee. As such, we cannot in good conscience ask thousands of you to risk your lives and those of your loved ones to travel across the state, country, and world to Phoenix, AZ later this summer.

After feedback from many of our exhibitors and attendees, and meeting with both venues, we have decided that MACNA 2020 will be canceled and all MACNA 2020 booths and tickets will have their credit transferred to MACNA 2021.

View attachment 16979

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Yep, sad news, but understandable. I had won tickets and everything this year.
Makes me wonder how many small businesses are going to be lost this year due to every trade show being cancelled and will be for the near future. A lot of coral vendors, especially depend on the trade circuit to stay a float. Reefstock got lucky at least, but it will be sometime before anyone dares do anything that gathers more then a few people at a time.

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
We are all sad about the cancellation of the show, but it was the responsible thing to do. You can all join us next year in... oh wait... it's not June 1st yet. Stay tuned.... it's going to be a blast!!