Hydra 52 Connection issue

Hi fellow Reefers!
I’m new to the Reefing community and enjoying it!!! I’ve run into an issue- I recently bought a used Hydra 52 Ai off craigslist I was trying to reconnect the remote to wireless. It worked before but somehow it factory reset. I’ve been trying to Re sync the remote to the light but not sure if it’s because it’s older not working as it did before. I also tried to do the app but need the serial number and I don’t have that and seller hasn’t responded to me. So if anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I had a director that just stopped working one day, I contacted AI and they said since it was discontinued they no longer offered support on it and didn't have any replacements available. I have an Apex so I found the AWM module (which Neptune no longer makes and can also be difficult to find) witch connects the AI lights to the Apex controller and I can control everything via Apex Fusion. I'm getting ready to sell my Hydra52's and the AWM module if you have an Apex...

I had a director that just stopped working one day, I contacted AI and they said since it was discontinued they no longer offered support on it and didn't have any replacements available. I have an Apex so I found the AWM module (which Neptune no longer makes and can also be difficult to find) witch connects the AI lights to the Apex controller and I can control everything via Apex Fusion. I'm getting ready to sell my Hydra52's and the AWM module if you have an Apex...
No Director just the older controller. Nice with the Apex do you need a serial number? I may let you know about that if Ai tells me they can’t really do anything. Thank you!

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Which serial numbers do you need? One on the light, or one on the controller?

If I remember right (it's been a while since I connected them) you set up the AWD on the Apex, and then press the sync button on the back of the lights and they all connected pretty easily. Then you can adjust the colors, the intensity, sun up/sun down, etc. all through Fusion