Zoa ID?

Jadkins4

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Anyone have a zoa ID on this? Can’t seem to find one. Any help would greatly appreciated. First pic is blue LEDs with orange filter and second pic is daylights, no filter. Taken with iPhone.

Thinking about doing a zoa growout contest with this one if anyone would be interested!

Jadkins4

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks for taking a look guys. Worth a shot!

I have received the go from the MASC board to run the growout competition! I will make a growout post hopefully later today if the zoa frags are all looking good! Made 12 single, similar-sized, poly frags this morning. I think if we can get 10 people in on this it would make for a fun summer competition! I’m thinking $40 per frag to enter: $10 of the $40 will go to a winner takes all pot, $5 of the $40 will be donated to masc, and the rest will be for the frag.

Scoring will be 1 point per fully developed poly, and 0.5 point per baby bump. I am thinking 4 months would be a good amount of time to decide an outright winner. But am up for a shorter (3 month) or a longer (6month) time frame. I am all ears for input as to what would work best.

Would be willing to meet on a set day next weekend up north of Denver and south of Denver for those interested that are not in the Denver area.

Jadkins4

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks for taking a look guys. Worth a shot!

I have received the go from the MASC board to run the growout competition! I will make a growout post hopefully later today if the zoa frags are all looking good! Made 12 single, similar-sized, poly frags this morning. I think if we can get 10 people in on this it would make for a fun summer competition! I’m thinking $40 per frag to enter: $10 of the $40 will go to a winner takes all pot, $5 of the $40 will be donated to masc, and the rest will be for the frag.

Scoring will be 1 point per fully developed poly, and 0.5 point per baby bump. I am thinking 4 months would be a good amount of time to decide an outright winner. But am up for a shorter (3 month) or a longer (6month) time frame. I am all ears for input as to what would work best.

Would be willing to meet on a set day next weekend up north of Denver and south of Denver for those interested that are not in the Denver area.
Let me know what you guys think and if something like this still interests you guys!