PEA is AMAZING!!!

tomtom2245

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
So last week Pacific East Aquaculture, which is a Maryland based business, had a $#!% ton of sales for Thanksgiving week. Having lived in DC and been to a couple of their booths at local club meetings I placed an order with them and let me say their service is amazing. They have a premium membership option which entitles you to 10% off and a free frag which pays for itself right there. They responded to any questions I sent in via email in a matter of minute. And the finishing touch was on the day of delivery, yesterday, they give you a phone call after they see the package is delivered to make sure everything made it OK. One of their biggest items is their clam selection. You may pay a slight bit more but they are all aquacultured and are the brightest looking clams I have ever seen. My only regret is that while I lived in DC I didn't make the drive up to visit their retail store. Here is their link if anyone wants to check them out http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com/ . I'll post some pics of the corals and stuff I got from them in a little while.

tomtom2245

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I asked to have them ship it on Tuesday following the end of their Cyber Monday sales and it arrived at 9:30am yesterday. They ship using UPS Priority Overnight and everything was double bagged and then all placed in a larger bag.

Last edited by a moderator:

tomtom2245

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Here are some photos of some of the things I got from them:

Xenia
[attachment=68171:name]

Red Dragon Acro
[attachment=68172:name]

Yellow Stylophora
[attachment=68173:name]

Cherry Bomb Shroom