1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Peppermint Shrimp.

Discussion in 'Inverts and other Marine Animals' started by kchristensen8064, Oct 7, 2019.

1. kchristensen8064

kchristensen8064 Cuttle Fish M.A.S.C Club Member

I'm looking to buy some Peppermint shrimp online and I am thinking about buying a lot of 12. I only need 6. Would anyone want to split the cost with me for the other 6? It's $70 for 12, free shipping.

2. kchristensen8064

Bump, looking to do this in the next day or two.

3. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Where are you ordering from? Are you hoping for aiptasia control?

4. kchristensen8064

I found some on ebay. I've had a lot of luck with them for aiptasia so that's what I'm hoping for here.

5. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Still need them? I'll split with you. I was trying to kill them with kalk paste in my basement tank and I can't keep up. Let me know...

6. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

I’d go in with you if you want...

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

7. kchristensen8064

I do still need them. I thought I had found some locally but haven't heard back in a while. They had bigger quantities available too. How many would you both be interested in?

8. TheRealChrisBrown

I think I could use 4 to 6...just going in a 40b

9. kchristensen8064

Dr.DiSilicate likes this.
  10. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

11. TheRealChrisBrown

Let's do it, just let me know the when and where to pick them up.

12. kchristensen8064

I'll order them tomorrow! I'll let you know when they will be here. I'll do the 20 pack. Chris, I was looking for 6 but can split the last 10 with you if you want too?

TheRealChrisBrown likes this.
  13. Is it too late to jump on this bandwagon? I'll pitch in for however many you guys don't want. @kchristensen8064 are you located near the front range?

14. kchristensen8064

I'm in Loveland. Let me see if they have any bigger packs. How many would you be looking for?

15. Somewhere around 4-10. Probably closer to 10 considering they're so cheap.

I was told by my LFS that they need to come from the Atlantic and not Pacific because they're the ones that eat aptasia. But it sounds like you've had positive experience with this company before? How long ago did you get some hard working shrimp from them?