Pottery sale, moms love this stuff!

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

I'm having my annual ceramics sale the Saturday at my place. If you just want to say hello, check out the reef of grab some Christmas gifts I'd love to have ya. Plenty of gifts starting at $15 bucks or just some Booz to mooch! Lol

I'm in Greeley

4029 w15th street

Sale is from 11-6

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Is that the table that started My 5 Words?

And FWIW, y'all, you need to check his stuff out. Both the reef and the pottery are out of this world.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
FinsUp!;367105 said:
Is that the table that started My 5 Words?

And FWIW, y'all, you need to check his stuff out. Both the reef and the pottery are out of this world.
Thanks Cindy! And yea, don't have any other finished work pics on my phone. Lol

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Here's a real picture. This particular piece was chosen for the strictly functional national ceramics show this fall. 110 chosen for the show out of 3000 entries.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Dr.HarlemTutu;367260 said:
Here's a real picture. This particular piece was chosen for the strictly functional national ceramics show this fall. 110 chosen for the show out of 3000 entries.
Congratulations on that!

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
I like where your head is at.

I can't wait to see pics of the other texture pieces you've been doing lately. They look SO cool, and they're not even glazed yet. I'm antsy to see them with glaze.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
FinsUp!;367282 said:

I can't wait to see pics of the other texture pieces you've been doing lately. They look SO cool, and they're not even glazed yet. I'm antsy to see them with glaze.
By Friday. Kilns take a long time to fire and cool. Finished glazing them today.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
FinsUp!;367282 said:

18 hours of cooling down, 18 hours to go. Fingers crossed.

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Dr.HarlemTutu;367260 said:
So AWESOME!!! Nice work and congratulations!