projetx + 1

Lance is a great seller. Upfront and honest about the equipment I was buying.

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks for the positive feedback, was a pleasure getting you hooked up. Cant wait to see the tank when you get it done

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Did you cry when you sold your baby?

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Lance is awesome! I couldn't figure out the RA tonight. He did remote desktop and walked me through it, all while being sick as a dog. If I had plugged in the cable to the correct port, he would've setup my wifi as well. Great guy!

BTW Lance, I figured out the wifi issue. It was me, I plugged in the RA to wifi cable instead of the USB to wifi cable. I'll try it in the morning. BTW, I'm getting Phoenix.

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Glad to help, I know it can be frustrating at first. Glad you figured out the wi-fi, its pretty simple to setup but if you need help just yell, once you have that setup then getting the portal\webbaner is cake too.
what is Phoenix?

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
lance is always helpful and just a good dude ...nice to others get the chance to experience that :)

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks!!
Cool, Phoenix is actually pretty realistic, although it seems like they never run out of gas or battery

Very cool. I'm just getting into it. Started with a mcx2 and got bored after my 2nd or 3rd flight. Just got a plane 2 weeks ago and that's a lot of fun but want to get a better heli next.

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yea they are addicting, I am a member of the colorado rotor heads heli club, we meet the 2nd wends of the month. I think we start at Chatfield res next month. Should come out and talk to a few of the members, great group of guys and and everyone is always willing to help out.
stick with that one even though its boring, itll help get all of your orientations down, going from that to a ccpm heli is totally difft, I would go to the MCP next, its pretty reasonable when you do a BNF as you already have the radio, and they can take a heck of a smack with out breaking stuff lol

I will look into that. I flew a friends 120 SR and was thinking of getting that. But it seems like just a upgraded version of the mcx2. Another friend lent me his CP pro and I cant even get the thing in the air. As soon as it starts to get up it is taking off in one direction or another.