PVC plumbing fittings.

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok so Martinsreef wants me to DBTC these things. I have a huge rubber maid tote of fittings all shapes and sizes.

Rules take as much as you can use but Please dont take Extra. When done you must return the tote to me or martinsreef so we can DBTC them again. Please do what you need to do in a timely manner so the next person can use them.

If you just need a few you are welcome to come look but I am in Brighton. View attachment 5665
View attachment 5666

Last edited by a moderator:

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Heffe01;151211 said:
Lol...where were you yesterday...I miust have dropped $50 at home depot.
Everyone was at reef stock! Lol

I HAVE DONATED THIS TO ANY AND ALL CLUB MEMBERS! LETS USE IT UP! Mike is the fifth or six member ti plumb his system on these fittings.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dbarnes;151253 said:
I'm in! Ill pay if need be?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
No need to pay! Free to all! If I see anyone selling these fittings they will be banded to the sump!!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wondering what the status is on this tote...if whoever has it could take a peak in there and see if there are any fittings that would be appropriate for 1/2" ID tubing, it'd be much appreciated. I know that's probably a long shot since most use larger plumbing for sumps/fuges/etc...I'm needing a few elbows to hook a chiller up to my tank. I've been watching the max temp creep up daily and I think it's time to get this job done.