Reefcleaners Group Buy

szavoda

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am going to be placing an order on Reefcleaners.org (https://www.reefcleaners.org). It will be an Express Mail order, so if we can get it about $175 it will be free shipping. I am probably around $125 by myself. There are certain items (like Fighting Conch, Emerald Crabs, etc.) that ship by express mail only, so this is where the real advantage would be.

The plan is to order by tomorrow or Thursday to get an additional 12 - 15% off for their fathers day sale....

Shawn

szavoda

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Doooo eeet!

If you are just getting a regular cleaning package, you really don't need to order the group buy with me - they ship free anyways. But, it will help me eliminate my shipping and I will also be at home to receive and keep them comfy for you...

szavoda

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sounds good - I will put the order together in the morning and see where we stand with the free shipping and confirm before I order.

szavoda

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Odd - the max # of Trochus they say you can order is 10. I will double check via phone in the morning, but is that ok if not?

katyttt

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Is there still time to join this group buy? I am interested in 1000 cerith snails for $110?
Thanks either way.
Chris

szavoda

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
katyttt;n672967 said:
Is there still time to join this group buy? I am interested in 1000 cerith snails for $110?
Thanks either way.
Chris
No problem. Send over PayPal to shawn@adova.com - use "gift" to avoid the fees. Orders today will ship out tomorrow...

@Baiz3352 - I am still checking on the Trochus as I was thinking about getting some as well...

szavoda

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
katyttt;n672967 said:
Thanks either way.
Chris
Also - take 12% off of the amount for the father's day discount...

szavoda

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Balz3352;n672972 said:
alright tlmk
Ok - I got a reply - they limit the quantity due to what they have on hand, but they have 15. Shoot me over your share of the order and I will get enough other stuff to get the free shipping and place the order now...

szavoda

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
You can have all of the Trochus - I have a few in the tank as it is right now.

The total is $45 which is $45 for the 15 Trochus and $6 for the Cerith minus $6 for the 12% discount.

Shawn

JZinCO

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'd be in if someone regularly drives to northern CO and doesn't mind meeting me somewhere :)