Reefstock 2022

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Who's going next weekend? What are you hoping to buy while there?
I already bought my ticket just curious who else is going. Almost had to go out of country for work trip but plans got changed, so I will be there.
Looking forward to seeing everyone. Will be nice to go to a big show again after a 2 year break.

ianryd

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Im going Sunday, hoping to get a bunch of snails. Maybe a nice coral if something jumps out at me. Go support a few buddies with booths, try to win the BRS contest!

Sent from my SM-G950U using MASC mobile app

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
I'll be there both days, if anyone needs something specific feel free to message me

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll be there.... oh wait...... :)

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Ill be there Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We provide the saltwater for the event.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Do you have a store or maintenance company? Why did you get tasked with supplying the SW for the event?
He works for Premier Fish and Reef and maintains some of the best tanks in the state, and they always get stuck with hauling all the water for any big events

Pseudorand

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll be there today. I'm looking for some sexy shrimp. If anyone knows of a vendor that has them, please let me know.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
I'll be there today. I'm looking for some sexy shrimp. If anyone knows of a vendor that has them, please let me know.
I didnt see any yesterday. Did see some at Murrman's the other day though, you might ask them if they still have them. Their booth in the back near the raffle tables across from Kessil