Rock-scaping

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok I believe as we discussed we will be doing a demo on rock-scaping using some rock (whom as you might guess is going to be donated my Mike S. and Cindy) and I believe using a Marco Kit that I believe was coming from Cdrewford via Khalis.

Im not sure if we ever hooked up with Drew on this but if not....we need to try and assume something to make this work for us. Khalis or anyone that knows something different can you please chime in whats up?

Is there anyone that knows how to do this that wants to do the demo?

* I have the Marco Kit that we purchased from Munch for the raffle

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I can I built my whole tree so I would like to do the demo I enjoy this sorta thing. If no one else has an objection

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok I talked to Khalis and he has the Marco Kit so we are good there. So.......assuming Mike and Cindy will be donating a few pieces of rock all we need is someone to do the Demo :D

Any volunteers?

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Bajamike;297273 said:
I can I built my whole tree so I would like to do the demo I enjoy this sorta thing. If no one else has an objection
Doh we must of typed at the same time lol. Im all for you doing the demo, just didnt want to assume so thank you!!!!

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think we will need the same tarp for this demo too. We have tables that have already had these sort of projects done on them that we can bring too.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Oh ya ok good thinking and thank you for the table offer. If you think we might damage the hotels tables some how we should def plan for a dif table

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
I agree to all of the above. I hereby further nominate myself to be the official heckler to give Mike a hard time while he's doing the demo.