Saying goodbye to a crew member, need a new member of the team!

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
So anybody that has come in to our shop has inevitably been greeted and helped by our crew member Andrea. Well because Andrea has been studying her ___ off she was accepted to the University of Hawaii to study biology. Great Job Andrea! She will be leaving us towards the end of June and will be missed by all of us along with all the critters in the store.

Which brings me to my second point, we need a replacement for her. So if you want a job in the aquatic field with a growing company please let me know. You must have a good driving record, reliable transportation, saltwater experience, work Saturdays, and need 35 hours per week send me your resume to:

Cris@aquaticartinc.com

Look forward to the next member of our team. Be sure to wish Andrea safe travels and good luck next time you are in the store.

Cris

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Is it bad i have a better job but still want to try and think how u could apply and have it on the side lol? ..... :(.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thats awesome for Andrea. Good for her!
I cant think of too many other opportunities id rather be part of than a chance to go back and do something like that.
Congrats!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Grats Andrea! we will miss you, but will be coming to crash with you in Hawaii ;)

Can I come hang out and just learn more about setups and running them since I am new to aquariums and will be out of a job by June or July? lol