Scchase

crustytheclown

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I cant say enough good things about this guy. My first interaction with him was when he offered to help me move a tank/stand/sump that was set up at a different location and drain and relocate it to my apartment. We used his truck and his buckets, coolers, etc. He has also hand delivered corals to me twice in the last week:) Great corals, great price. Will definitely be checking with him in the future if i need/want anymore corals.
Thanks alot!

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
I've done business with Scott before, I never leave disappointed. Whether it be replacing a frag or buying/selling, he always has time to answer my questions and learn me something. And he has sweet angels

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
crustytheclown;92578 said:
I cant say enough good things about this guy. My first interaction with him was when he offered to help me move a tank/stand/sump that was set up at a different location and drain and relocate it to my apartment. We used his truck and his buckets, coolers, etc. He has also hand delivered corals to me twice in the last week:) Great corals, great price. Will definitely be checking with him in the future if i need/want anymore corals.
Thanks alot!
rockys_pride;92579 said:
I've done business with Scott before, I never leave disappointed. Whether it be replacing a frag or buying/selling, he always has time to answer my questions and learn me something. And he has sweet angels
+100 Scott is always awesome to deal with!

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
+1 got some frags today. Wish I could have got more at least he is only 2 miles from my place I will be back for more lol...