Share a frag Tuesday

If anyone is down in the centennial area i will be fragging some purple monster zoas and wwc twizzlers zoas later today. They are going to be single polyp plugs, thinking I can get 2-3 of the purple monsters and 4-5 of the twizzlers. Pickup wouldnt be till next Tuesday as I monitor and continuously dip them. Shot me a message or reply back on OP. also might have some pulsing xenia that came on the twizzlers from the club meet up lol

Sent from my LG-H918 using MASC mobile app

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Moved to the DBTC forum ;)

I am in centennial off Arapahoe and Colorado. As of right now I still have the 1 purple and 1 twizzler. I need to check with keyvon first see if he is still interested. Worse comes to worse ill just have to cut another polyp . I will let you know tho

Thank you kayvon and Ryewalk for taking interest in my share a frag Tuesday. This week unfortunatly I will not have any frags up for grabs. But lets get everyone to participate in this. It allows new members like myself to out screen names to faces. Not to mention a chance to try a coral you wouldn't dare buy lol. Even if it is basic to high end if you have extra's lets share it with friends