Should i do a reefkoi live sale on Masc soon?

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
those of you who have participated in past reefkoi corals live sales made it a success and since were back stocked with a lot of frags including many from gonzos corals, i thought a live sale is maybe in order?

The twist on this one could also include my famous stainless tweezers, inverts maybe like snails?

Lots of possibilities now so let me know if you guys are down!

As in the past I’d probably do it on a Friday or Saturday night maybe 8pm? Usually takes an hour or so, it’s fast paced not dragging on like the big 24hr sales.

I’d of course deliver the frags to Denver on Sunday sometime around 2 pm let everyone wake up and get back from church if needed.

Chris

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Been wanting to do a live sale on here for awhile now. We have a new server and all new forum, so should handle the load and traffic better then the old site, but haven't put it to the test yet.

whyamisofly

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm down!

whyamisofly

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
How about a live sale this Friday?!?!?! I'll have some birthday money burning a hole in my pocket, lol.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
How about a live sale this Friday?!?!?! I'll have some birthday money burning a hole in my pocket, lol.
lol might take a bit longer then 1 day to organize it

whyamisofly

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
well if its saturday night then id have to deliver to denver sunday eve would that work? say meet in denver at 6 pm that gives me time to work my shop till i close at 4 and get everyones stuff packed and head north!
I have a lot of frags coming this week and so I thin k I will set the date and make an official post about it soon as I get some teaser pix ready and will let you guys know but should be june 9th at about 6 pm get those refresh buttons ready and make sure you have a good fast internet connection!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
well if its saturday night then id have to deliver to denver sunday eve would that work? say meet in denver at 6 pm that gives me time to work my shop till i close at 4 and get everyones stuff packed and head north!
I have a lot of frags coming this week and so I thin k I will set the date and make an official post about it soon as I get some teaser pix ready and will let you guys know but should be june 9th at about 6 pm get those refresh buttons ready and make sure you have a good fast internet connection!
Sounds good to me. Once you make the post for it we can all help get the word out :)