Some positive feedback: Rmougey Ryan Kalgra RuRoo Sazama bpreefer majicmike dym dvens

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
There have recently been a lot of negative transactions, and posts. I'd like to highlight a few of the many great transactions I have had from MASC. Yes, there have been negative ones, but in the past 2 weeks, these 4 people have all gone above and beyond with my purchases.

Rmougey has spent a ton of time helping me find necessary parts/pieces in his temporary fish store (Gary's old equipment). He has given me great prices, and lots of advice. If you need any sort of equipment, I highly suggest you drop him PM, and help him out, as well as Gary's family in this very difficult time.

Ryan - I bought a handful of frags from him yesterday, and wow, they are awsome quality, and were only $5 a piece. That inlcues a frag of CARs, with about 5 polyps on it.

Kalgra - He hooked me up with a DBTC that he's been holding since my crash a couple months back. While there, he gave me a couple of other DBTCs. He also happened to have his buddies Mag 9.5 sitting there, who happened to want to sell it at the same time. This was while I needed a new return pump (ASAP).

RuRoo - I picked up some great frags from him too. Excellent quality and prices.

In the past, there have been many other great transactions, or people just helping out. I know I'll leave names out, but at the top of my list would be:

Sazama - When I was ready to throw in the towel, he talked me out of it. He baby sat my corals for me for 2+ months, while I could order rock from BRS, and let it cure.

bpreefer - He always has quality stuff, and great prices.

dym - Lots of quality frags, at great prices

majicmike - He hooked me up with a ton of quality frags, it sucks that they all died during my crash. :-(

dvenson - (sorry I couldn't squeeze your whole name into the title line, I ran out of room). -- Another awesome member who's gone above and beyond with transactions.

CindyL - I bought a bunch of frags from her, before she shut things down. Great frags, great prices

Artful-Doger (RIP) - Gary was one of the first people I met on RMRC, he was a great guy.

There are many others too, and I apologize for leaving your name off the list.

Some positive feedback: Rmougey Ryan Kalgra RuRoo Sazama bpreefer majicmike dym

I live by Ray and Ryan, I have some free cyphastrea for you if you want to stop by sometime. Good to hear you've had some good experiences with folks.

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
The majority of the people on MASC are outstanding in my experience. There are a few that I feel have been bad apples or have had some bad days that they have taken out on the community or individuals. But by far most have been awesome...including you Alan, you have been very generous to me and I have seen you pass on some great deals to others here. Props to you too!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab2 10.1

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Some positive feedback: Rmougey Ryan Kalgra RuRoo Sazama bpreefer majicmike dym

Thanks bunches for the kind words. There are soooo many good reefers in this club. It is easy to lose perspective on that.

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Swanny - If you have any left (I saw your other thread), I'd love to have another coral to add to the new tank. I can DBTC it out, after it grows too.

Mike - I agree, and thanks. You've also offered some great feedback and ideas.

Cindy - You're welcome, and i agree.

BPreefer

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Some positive feedback: Rmougey Ryan Kalgra RuRoo Sazama bpreefer majicmike dym

Thanks Alan for the kind words. Come by ,I'm sure I have something for that new tank.