Status
Not open for further replies.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I wanna do a superbowl kinda DBTC contest for us badged members

Here it goes

Guess the final score. Closest member to the final score will win the following. The winner will be based on who has the lowest score (i.e. if the broncos have 100 and the Pea****s have 0 and you guess 50-0 your score is 50, if its 21-7 and you guess 14-7 your score is 7, hope that makes sense)

5+ head frag of LA Lakers Zoas

I just cut the frag, so pick up will have to be the following weekend after the superbowl

Ouch Plumcrazy! Lol Denver 28 Seattle 14

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
Im not a true broncos fan and am deff not a seattle fan, but i believe seattle has a better team overall and a MUCH better defense. :-/ Hope the broncos win... but my gut says nope

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
PlumCrazy;291670 said:
Im not a true broncos fan and am deff not a seattle fan, but i believe seattle has a better team overall and a MUCH better defense. :-/ Hope the broncos win... but my gut says nope
Somebody get this guy out of here!!!

newtoreef

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Broncos 28 Seattle 14

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rplank

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Denver 35 Seattle 24.
I still dont understand how the scoring is determined but I can trust you guys......right?......right?!

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I don't want Seahawks to when but matter of factly think they are more rounded team. Plus if broncos lose I can at least watch them from now on. It will erase the scars.

Status
Not open for further replies.