Superbowl Party!

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey all... the Broncos just DECIMATED the Patriots, so you KNOW what I'm thinkin'...

Let's have a MASC Members Superbowl party, shall we?

Date/Time: 3pm or so on Superbowl Sunday (early arrival means you get drafted to help out with setup ;-) )
Who's invited: You and your better half, as well as very well-behaved kiddos (I've said it before, but it bears repeating - my house is not kidproofed, and I don't want little ones to get hurt, so please take that into account)

We'll provide some nibbles, of course, and we'll fire up the margarita machine, but I can't afford to feed everybody, so it'll be BYOB + a party food. We have some extra chairs, but if you have a spare chair/beanbag/stool, go ahead and bring it just in case.

Please reply in this thread if you're planning on attending, and let us know what you're bringing, so we don't wind up with 20 artichoke dips but no chips.

Food:
Mike & Cindy - topsy turvy pizzas, graham cracker cookies, queso dip, 2 specialty drinks
Kris & Ray - hot wings
Andrew - chips & dips
Josh & Adam - chips, salsa & guac

Last edited by a moderator:

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Adam and I will be there, if you need help setting up or anything let us know, were right down the street. Ill bring some grub!!

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Bump!!!

Also, post up what you're bringing for foods, so we put together a good spread.

I'll kick it off:
So far, I'm planning on making some old-school no-bake graham cracker & icing cookies from my childhood, and a couple of 'topsy turvy pizzas' (it'll make sense when you see them). Mike's going to make his queso dip. We're also gonna have 2 adult specialty drinks, but we recommend bringing your personal choice of poison just in case you don't like ours (or in case we run out).

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Food and drink. LOL. I don't wanna tell people what to bring. The reason I'm asking folks to post up what they're bringing is so that we can avoid duplication of effort (3 people bringing dip and nobody bringing chips, that kinda thing). We still need sodas, chips, dips, etc. When I get up tomorrow morning, I'll mod the first post to include the list so it's easy to follow.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'd go but I'm afraid I'd come home with red bugs or something...

...too soon??

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
It would be if I went....Boogie bring the sexy...