1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

The time has come...............

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by projectx, Jan 18, 2019.

1. projectx

projectx Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

Well, after a long time, the time has come for me to get out of this wonderfully frustrating hobby lol.
    Ill probably still pop in from time to time. See how things are going, but I have become engrossed in my wood working and even making a bit of money at it. JLwoodcrafts.com if its ok to post.
    So the time has come to start parting out.
    I am going to be posting stuff little by little as I either clean it or find it.

I will start a thread for the non hardware stuff, but for now I will start here.
    please no low ball offers, and no trades. PM me or text if you have my number
    Thanks!

Hanna Checkers all work and have the original viles and cases
    Calcium, with new reagents (25 tests) that expire 6/2019 -----------Sold
    Alkalinity no agents -------------------------------------------------------Sold
    Phosphate low no reagents --------------------------------------------- Sold
    Nitrite Low range 1 reagent exp 10/2020----------------------------Sold
    Maxspect R420R 120W LED Lighting System 16000k w all Accessories ----$150 Reduced $125
    DD H2Ocean NanoScope________________________________$50. Reduced $40

20190125_193331.jpg
    20190125_193348.jpg
    20190202_152134.jpg 20190202_152153.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
  2. projectx

New E-Shops Sump RS-100 3rd Gen Sump, no water was ever in it w hoses-------------$150.00 ---- Sold
    New E-Shops CREE LED Curve Refugium Light 6500K ,very few hours run -----------Sold
    E-Shops PF-300 Overflow Box ----------------------------------------------------------------Sold
    New Phosban 150 Reactor ----------------------------------------------------------------------$25.00
    More Pictures to come
    20190118_183611.jpg
    20190119_210956.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
  3. projectx

Marine Magic Triple Dosing pump hardly used when I purchased it, ................................$50
    Filter socks, 6"-14"-----used but cleaned--------------------------------------------make an offer
    Reef Rack 102 Frag Rack ---------------------------------------------------------------------$30
    Marine Depot nano Overflow Box Needs Bulkhead-----------------------------------------$25
    20190119_211416.jpg

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
  4. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

I was wondering where you were. We will miss you buddy!

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

5. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

Is your tank still up and running? Is so shoot me a list of live stock.

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

6. projectx

Yea I am still kicken around. Both tanks are still going. I have a mated pair of Skunk clowns, and a pair of black ice clowns with blue bullet holes.
    Trying to get the tanks back to somewhat stable before i pull the livestock (plus catching them is a pain lol)

I have a welso thats good sized, some blastos, a few zoas, a cynaria that is doing rough. a few other things that ill get posted up soon too.

7. Matt_Arian

Matt_Arian Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

I'll grab the overflow, absolutely! I'd go for the refugium, too, but this month's budget is a little tight.

8. SWQuest

SWQuest Amphipod

9. projectx

Replied

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

10. projectx

11. projectx

12. Craigar

Craigar Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

Where you located

13. projectx

Aurora off Hampden and Tower

14. projectx

Willing to bring stuff to Reef Stock, its just down the street from me

15. Andrew_bram

Andrew_bram Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

You should go to reef stock and see all the pretty corals and then you will be sucked back in. We dont want to lose you man.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

SkyShark likes this.
  16. projectx

I was planning on going to check it out see who all is there. I'll still be around. Just minus the tanks lol

17. projectx

18. projectx

Bump

19. Mannii7

Mannii7 Copepod

Do you have the hanna checkers still by any chance?

20. projectx

Sorry no they have all been sold