Tomato Clown

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Having not heard/had communication with some, and other problems with other deals. Time was/is of the essence and at this point want it out of the hob specimen box I've had it in. I've decided to open this 1 inch small and pretty docile tomato clown go as DBTC. Only requirement is picking up here, or possibly a very firm promise to be waiting to receive it when I come down to Thornton/Westminster ish (i25) on tuesday evenings.

Pics in the morning when I'm not super tired. Standard tomato, well fed. Not that much to see.

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
how late/early on tuesday evenings? I got a mixed reef with 2 docile tank-bred occ in there atm. they havent ever seen another clown in their tank, but havent picked on anything, even the clown goby that kicked them out of their "home."

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
i have class 4-6 i can dip out early, but how is the traffic getting from basically umm, Colifax & Havana to 140th and i25 around that time? anyone know?

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Not that fun at all I'd imagine. Esp coming up 25, right before/after the split off to 36. Even early like 430 you end up sitting for like 20 mins crawling till it breaks up and can start getting up to speed.

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
hmm, ok, well idk if its a possibility but if u can be around at 630 i can be there. i know by 630 i can be up at that point, traffic or not.