Peppermint Shrimp.

kchristensen8064

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm looking to buy some Peppermint shrimp online and I am thinking about buying a lot of 12. I only need 6. Would anyone want to split the cost with me for the other 6? It's $70 for 12, free shipping.

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Still need them? I'll split with you. I was trying to kill them with kalk paste in my basement tank and I can't keep up. Let me know...

kchristensen8064

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Still need them? I'll split with you. I was trying to kill them with kalk paste in my basement tank and I can't keep up. Let me know...
I’d go in with you if you want...

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

I do still need them. I thought I had found some locally but haven't heard back in a while. They had bigger quantities available too. How many would you both be interested in?

Somewhere around 4-10. Probably closer to 10 considering they're so cheap.

I was told by my LFS that they need to come from the Atlantic and not Pacific because they're the ones that eat aptasia. But it sounds like you've had positive experience with this company before? How long ago did you get some hard working shrimp from them?

kchristensen8064

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Somewhere around 4-10. Probably closer to 10 considering they're so cheap.

I was told by my LFS that they need to come from the Atlantic and not Pacific because they're the ones that eat aptasia. But it sounds like you've had positive experience with this company before? How long ago did you get some hard working shrimp from them?
So unfortunately after the 20 pack is a 50 pack and I don't have the ability to house that many extras. So I'm probably just going to to have to stick with the 20 pack.