wirick181 125 build

wirick181

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am about to start my build for my 125 that i got form phillip a long time back.
i was thinking about doing a metal stand but i think i will go with wood just because i can get it easy from lowes.
also debating to do a foam/rock wall again as it cam out sweet on my cube.

i am going to be running MH tell i decide to go with LEDS in the time to come .

open to ideas and helpful hints.

wirick181

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
i think i want to get a 55/75 for a sump leaning more towards a 55 though i am going to go with a in sump skimmer

wirick181

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
well it is started now, no going back lol

i started it today with rockys_prides help we got alot done but still have along way to go

First off the tank that i am using

and the over flows

the lumber

and let the building begin

still trying to fugure out ow to to the legs ideas still in my head but i have to figure out the way so i can fit the sump in there as well that is the hard part?

The stand build thread in the DIY section at Reefcentral has a guide on how to add legs and what not. We followed their directions for my stand and even without the middle support my stand is beefy, level and has zero sag in the middle.

wirick181

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well i got a littel closer yesterday and got alot done on the stand i will be attaching the plywood today and also throw on a coat of paint

this is the front with two support pieces

The back is open with out any supports to get the sump in and out do you think that will be out??