wp10 ??

tony02133

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok so i was wondering if two wp10 will be overkill my 29 biocube

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yes, I have one in a 29 biocube, cant imagine why you would need a second. If you turned them down to minimum, you might be able to make it work. Is there a reason you want two?

SkyDiv3r17

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
It depends.. I have one on my 30g and on high it blows stuff everywhere. However having two is a much more random flow. But it might be overkill, your corals may not like it! You can always turn it down though, and both being turned down on W1 function I think would be nice for it. But I say start with one and see how it goes!

Last edited by a moderator:

tony02133

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
FishTV;326390 said:
Yes, I have one in a 29 biocube, cant imagine why you would need a second. If you turned them down to minimum, you might be able to make it work. Is there a reason you want two?
I dont want to have dead spots ,thats why i was thinking on getting two instead of one

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I set my wp10 in the top left corner, blowing through the return flow. On pulse mode, it actually creates a double pulse, one side to side, and one front to back. IMO dead spots are more likely to occur from rock layout in a bio cube.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
FishTV;326390 said:
I have a 29 and run 2 WP10s on wave mode on the quickest pulse, one on each side of the tank. I get great flow and circulation and nice movement on the corals, the LPS love it!! I found one WP10 just wasnt getting water where I needed it, the addition of the second one has cleared up the couple dead spots and detritus farms and the current seems to be better.