WTB Percs.

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hi...looking for someone that has some true percs they are tired of. I need to find a couple of medium aged ones to help my abused ones learn what it is to be a fish, lol. Got mine from my girlfriend's tank after being in her tank for about 6 months. They were constantly harassed by the other fish and learned that they only had one spot in the tank....at the top in the back dark corner. Now in my tank and they do not understand it is safe to come out and play. Or other dither fish suggestions? The cheaper the better...funds are low...but these guys need to get living life.
My 14" carpet is anxiously awaiting them...

Oh....her tank was a 57 "cube" this one of mine is a standard 90g.

View attachment 6976

Last edited by a moderator:

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;167649 said:
Not percs, I have two A. ocellaris 1-1.5" though

Sent using Forum Runner
Thanks, but really wanting percs so they can completely relate to them.

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think you might have a BATTLE ROYAL if you put more clowns in there you could try less aggressive fish like firefish or a cleaner wrasse.

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
They were really interested in the Maroon I had...had to trade the GF. It was a good trade as I have a carpet nem and she has a nice GBTA that the percs wouldnt go near but that the Maroon loves.. But together they were ok...although it was just for a day.
I have a yellow tang (2.5") and two Azure damsels in with them now. Nobody cares about the clowns right now. The clowns can move around a little and there doesnt appear to be any aggression from the tang or damsels but the clowns refuse to go anywhere but the top few inches of the tank. I can force them down by chasing them with my hand and keep doing it for up to a half hour and at no point will they stop seeking the top of the tank. I tried teaching them that the scary pink hand thing lived at the top....no help. They have been in the tank now just over two weeks.
I have some LR that should be ready to put in this weekend and I will switch things up a little...I dont think it will help any to get them down but we'll see.
The only time they really cared to come down was with the Maroon in the tank...but the Maroon is twice their size and I figured eventually if things got bad, the Maroon would win.

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well I went and got another Perc at Aquamart today. It is going really well so far. I will keep you posted.