1.5 year old german short haired pointer (bird dog)

HoosierDaddy

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have for sale a 1.5 year old male GSP that is started bird dog. This is for the pheasant/quail hunter out there. I am sad to see him go but I have too many things going on in my life to give this dog the life that he needs. I have invested over $1200 in training with Steve Chang from Godfather Gundogs.

My pups name is Leonidas aka LEO. He quarters, comes when called, gun broke, e collar conditioned, loads on kennel command, neutered, and has a great nose and can find birdies. This dog has lots of drive and can hunt for hours on end. But he needs to go to a place that has the time to hunt or a big farm or land that he can get plenty of excercise. He is not for the lazy at heart type family. He will need to go to an active family. I ride my mountain bike and he runs with me. Please contact me if you are interested. I am only asking $200 for him but to a good home is the most important thing for me. A pic of his first pheasant with me this past hunting season.

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
How much does he weigh. I have weight restrictions where I live but have great need for hunting buddy.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
Super handsome dog, great bone, I have a friend that has bird dogs and I am going to tell him about your pup. They live on a acre and have 2 kids and grandkids. Is he okay with smaller kids, ok to knock over, just not bite:)

HoosierDaddy

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
He weighs 55lbs and does not bite but will knock smaller kids over sometimes out of excitement. He is just hyper but calms down after running ;). I will take corals for trade too if it is to a proper home.

Last edited by a moderator:

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
I have another home in mind for him also. Went to p/u my kid at a sleep over, walk in a low and behold a GSP bitch! I told them about Leo and they are interested in him also. Another great home! Their female will not hunt well but good with a stuffed rabbit. lol I will send over the info in the am. to them.