1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

1000 pound hydraulic lift cart for club use

Discussion in 'General Reefkeeping Discussion' started by Andrew_bram, May 18, 2019.

1. Andrew_bram

Andrew_bram Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

If this is in wrong forum please move.

So I have this hydraulic cart that anyone in the club will be welcome to use. We just need to keep track of it and leave a deposit of 50 to use. You will get deposit back when returned. This proved invaluable today while moving this big aquarium. I can only imagine how well it will work for stuff that is much smaller than a 390 gallon aquarium.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

larryl, Haddonisreef, jda123 and 2 others like this.
  2. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

It was awesome! I'd highly recommend it for future moves!!!

3. Andrew_bram

You should put this up top so it doesnt get buried.

Although it probably wont get used much.

4. flagg37

flagg37 Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

How does it do at handling a couple steps? Is it just for flat runs?

5. Andrew_bram

Flat runs. We used a horse trough at end of a couple stairs. We took it off cart onto trough and then from trough back to cart. It worked great.

6. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

It's really similar to this, and it was awesome...worked great:

Screenshot 2019-06-17 at 8.30.14 AM.png

7. Ambrosio Aquatics

Ambrosio Aquatics Tuna Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

where is this located?

8. SynDen

SynDen Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

loveland

9. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

It's worth the drive Nick if the tank is heavy. This made moving what seemed like a 1000 lb. tank seem almost easy.

10. Andrew_bram

Almost lol.

11. Ambrosio Aquatics

Ambrosio Aquatics Tuna Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

its just a 125. im to lazy to drive that far for it lol