12g Floating Nano Aquarium Install --- Pretty Nifty

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I just had to share this with everyone on here. Maybe its just me but I havent seen a nano installed in this fashion before. Very clever yet elegant install! Thought ya'll would like this install so check it out! Found this on Nano-Reef.com :)

12g Long Floating Nano Install

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I want one! Really nice. I saw a guy do a similar clam tank on the evil empire a few years ago. They plumbed it into a 200+ gallon aquarium in that case.

68sting

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Why that is my nano! I did steal the idea from Reefkoi. He mounted a nano on the wall and had it plumbed into his 600. I always liked the idea. The door is for my furnace. I'm the only one who opens it and thats just to change a filter every now and then.

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
68sting;146857 said:
Why that is my nano! I did steal the idea from Reefkoi. He mounted a nano on the wall and had it plumbed into his 600. I always liked the idea. The door is for my furnace. I'm the only one who opens it and thats just to change a filter every now and then.
Brother, that is a phenomenally clean and beautiful setup! :) Only 3 years finishing that basement! You should be ashamed (yeah, as I'm green with envy). ;)

68sting

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
ShelbyJK500;147149 said:
Brother, that is a phenomenally clean and beautiful setup! :) Only 3 years finishing that basement! You should be ashamed (yeah, as I'm green with envy). ;)
Thanks. Technically its still not finished. I've never tiled the shower yet.

mdrumm;147515 said:
awesome. He put a pic of my drain setup:

Yeah I really liked that idea. I wanted to put a bulkhead just above the water line in the sump. Then have a pump dump fresh salt water in each day on the other end of the sump. The sump would overflow throught the bulk head and down the peetrap. Automated daily water changes. Most didn't like the idea of daily water changes though and dropped the idea.

JNG;147559 said:
That is a very nice setup, the pendants go sweet with your room design.
Thanks