16gig Iphone 4s

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
So have a verizon iPhone 4S and I have AT&T. Works perfectly has no problems what so ever! Two cracks that don't effect it. Would like to sell for $80 feel like that's pretty fair. Willing to trade.

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Last edited by a moderator:

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Honestly would like to just keep it here it's a heck of a deal but that's only IMO. You can get the screen replaced for so cheap! Plenty of people do it on the forum! Corals really anything for trade. Make it worth someone's time.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I got plenty of zoas for you if you want to hit south Denver :) ok highlands ranch.

Heck you could hit Aquatic Art down the street while youre down here

Last edited by a moderator:

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;299379 said:
I got plenty of zoas for you if you want to hit south Denver :) ok highlands ranch. Heck you could hit Aquatic Art down the street while youre down here
How could I turn that down! I'm up for a trade for sure !! Let you know when I plan on coming around!

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;299379 said:
I got plenty of zoas for you if you want to hit south Denver :) ok highlands ranch.

Heck you could hit Aquatic Art down the street while youre down here
Hey chad let me know if you want me to fix the screen when you get it. I can fix it for cheap for you.

BryanF

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
J.guokas;299441 said:
Hey chad let me know if you want me to fix the screen when you get it. I can fix it for cheap for you.
Hey josh, my 4s is cracked as well. You willing to fix any of ours?

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Idk... It's verizon but I think I'm trading with chad just haven't need to go all the way up to him and with my new job might be a awhile. I'd have to take a day off just to go.