180 Gallon Build Rebuild!

I decided to set up my 180 gallon again as I had it crash about 1 year ago and was costing me to much money to redo the whole setup during that time but finally decided to use most of my money to rebuild my 180 gallon with the help of my brother. Right now I had upgraded the skimmer and lights which came in 2 weeks ago. Also upgraded my pump to the reeflo dart was planning to use the reeflo blowhole but decided on the dart. Currently redoing the whole piping to have a much cleaner looks and adding a refugium. Lots of other stuff that I decided to change before my 180 gallon as it was a mess with wires and piping everywhere. Made my stand and currently still working on it to create a trim to make it look more nice and modern as that is still in progress. Here are some pictures and hoping to get everything up and running by this week.
View attachment 13466
View attachment 13467
View attachment 13468
View attachment 13469
View attachment 13470
View attachment 13471
View attachment 13472

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
wow...very nice

Here are some update to my tank still have long way to go even with the help of my brother that came to visit the family for the week. We've done a lot of the piping, lighting, woodcutting for the shell for the stand, and designing out box for all the electrical to be mounted on the blackboard. Now just thinking of other idea to make a cleaner finish but still a long way to go.

[attachment=64398:name]
[attachment=64399:name]
[attachment=64400:name]
[attachment=64401:name]
[attachment=64402:name]
[attachment=64403:name]

On a break right now as I am focusing on my final so far got my lighting and electrical box up. Will post more pictures once I finish my final next week.

Alright after I finally have time and been focusing more on working to pay off this fish tank. Here is the current update I have right now with my 29 Gallon Coral tank.
[attachment=64586:name]
[attachment=64587:name]
Dry Rocks I am using
[attachment=64588:name]
Here is my 29g Coral Tank that I had just redone after a recent crash and the corals are doing fine now.
[attachment=64589:name]
[attachment=64591:name]
[attachment=64592:name]

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
180 Gallon Build Rebuild!

Keep us updated. I've been watching closely. I'll be starting my plumbing soon. Yours looks nice and clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya kinda messed up on uploading haha.
Sand In and building the box for the chiller also finished our little tank for our refugium.
[attachment=64681:name]

Latest Update
Water all in and slowly waiting for it to cycle so I can start getting some fish! Once I program the radions and apex settings correctly with everything. Still need to calibrate the Calcium doser, Kalk Doser, getting the right settings for the Chiller, and other misc stuff that are minor but still need to get those done.
[attachment=64718:name]
Update for my 29 Gallon with new corals.
[attachment=64722:name]