180g upgrade

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
So this is way late, but i might as well show what happened. Upgraded from my 75g system to a 180g DT with a 55g Sump/fuge.
Here's some pics of the upgrade and switching since i had to rush it with 2 back to back vacations... the transfer/swap had to be done over a matter of 4 days.
View attachment 14901 View attachment 14902 View attachment 14903

Heres the new tank on the stand and at the house. I rubberized the bottom and caulked it to prevent spillage and put a tar sealant on the top for the tank to sit on and to prevent water spilling on the stand.

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
[attachment=64869:name]

Cat in the sump, Bentley the pointer wondering what the heck is going on... and the start of filling this beast.

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
Draining the 75 from a 3rd floor apartment...
[attachment=64871:name]
[attachment=64872:name]
[attachment=64873:name]
[attachment=64874:name]
[attachment=64875:name]
[attachment=64876:name]

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
[attachment=64882:name]
system filled and operational... vacation in a few days, got a shipment arriving the day before!

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
[attachment=64886:name]
cloudiness went away the day before new fish arrive, tank is substantially larger than the 75 and baffles me that all of this used to fit in the 75... minus the extra water volume of course. :tongue:

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Lookin good

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
Updated shots as of today, 8/2
[attachment=64893:name]
Tangs: Blue Hippo, Orange Shoulder, Vlamingi, Naso, Yellow and Desjardini Sailfin
Other Fish: Diamond Goby, Lawnmower Blenny, Sixline Wrasse, Mandarin Goby, Chromis x 12, Banggai Cardinal (Pair), Ocellaris Clownfish (Pair)
Invertebrates: Cleaner Shrimp (Pair), 6 Peppermint Shrimp, Tuxedo Urchin, Pincushion Urchin, Coral Banded Shrimp