1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

2 Berghia Nudibranch

Discussion in 'Frags and Livestock for Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by ppatches24, Jun 29, 2020.

1. ppatches24

ppatches24 Copepod

I ordered quite a few Berghia Nudibranch a month or so ago and now that my aiptasia is gone I don't want these guys to starve to death.

Anyone have a tank with aiptasia?

They ate all the aiptasia in my tank. My mind was blown away, my corals are happy again and opening and im not angry every time i look at the tank, I can relax a little. If i ever need it gone again I know what im doing.

Ive got two of them right now in my sump. Maybe like 1/2 inch in size. They are white right now so they need food soon ish.

Im sure ill have more pop up because there should be 15 of them in the tank.....

Purchased from https://saltyunderground.com/category/berghia-nudibranch

Text me if you'd like to swing by and pick these 2 up: 72 Zero 6nine7 8o84 I work nights so i may not text back during the day but ill get to it when i awake! Im reallllllllllly flexible on timing. ASAP really.

Hit me up!

2. ppatches24

ppatches24 Copepod

Also free, i want these guys to go to a good home that needs to rid of aiptasia and etc.

Thanks!

-Patrick

3. JuanGutz

JuanGutz Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Location?

4. ppatches24

ppatches24 Copepod

Westminster, 80234 near the lowes and walmart on 144th and i25

5. ppatches24

ppatches24 Copepod

Westminster, 80234 near the lowes and walmart on 144th and i25

lol I got a 3rd one. I thought they were bigger in my head but still like 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch. I have them in a tall coral pee cup in my sump right now

6. SynDen

SynDen Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

@scchase was looking for some I think

ppatches24 likes this.
  7. scchase

scchase Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Sent a message

8. ppatches24

ppatches24 Copepod

Thanks @SynDen for letting @scchase know!

And scchase I think I text the right number back.

I still had it saved from that meet up in November lol

9. ppatches24

ppatches24 Copepod

Picked up! Thanks aagain scchase!

zinovate likes this.