1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

3 & 1/2 AI sols Blue

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by Gabe&Brandi, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Gabe&Brandi

Gabe&Brandi Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

3 work, 1 isn’t and can be used for parts. Apparently the previous owner let one swim in his tank so the board is fried but the bulbs and everything else should be usable.

Asking $300 for all 3 working ones and $50 for the non-functioning

$125 each if you just need 1

Would consider some trades

If you need a skimmer, sump, or media reactor, check out my tank breakdown thread too, willing to make a package deal.

2. HBL

HBL Copepod

I'm interested in these. What are you looking for in trades?

3. scchase

scchase Marlin Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

I'd be interested in one, what are you looking for for trades

4. Gabe&Brandi

Open to Corals, Fish, AI Vega & T5 lighting mounts, MP40s, dosing pump? a BTA would be sweet. Would also swap all of them for an Apex.

With the corals, I'd prefer more Hardy stuff as I'm not looking to kill a $150 frag!

I guess I'm not looking for really anything in particular, but open to ideas. With me being new at this whole reef thing, and just upgraded to my 150g, I "Think" I have mostly everything I need, but I feel like there is never a real sense of fulfillment when you've begun an addiction. Sorry its not that easy of a answer guys.

Heres what I Do have:
    Plenty of Lights (unless you have an AI & T5 combo fixture)
    Director
    Life Reef Sump
    Skimmer
    Media Reactor

5. Gabe&Brandi

Bumping because these are a great deal

6. zombie

zombie Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

I would if I didnt already own 3 1/2 myself of which I use 2. AI SOL grow sticks like halides.

Proof, this is a month and a half and 2 weeks of that I spaced dosing and let ALK slip to 6, which stopped growth of all my sticks. So really more like 1 month including "settle in time".

20180716_192258.jpg 20180716_191741-2268x3024.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using MASC mobile app

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
  7. Gabe&Brandi

Thanks Zombie!

Awesome growth!

8. HBL

HBL Copepod

I have these "easier" corals for trade. Let me know if you are interested, and we can work out a deal.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

9. Gabe&Brandi

10. Gabe&Brandi

Still available. Discount to $275 cash for all 4

11. Gabe&Brandi

Bump here’s some pics. All AIs, and the one that’s corroded

Attached Files:

12. Gabe&Brandi

These are still available, 1 & 1/2 are pending

13. Hung Tran

Hung Tran Copepod

14. Gabe&Brandi

Bump - 2 Remaining! (Both fully functional)

15. faranda

faranda Copepod

Pm’d