3 way!

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
When I did a water change yesterday my water was out in the garage and I'm guessing I didn't let it warm up enough that's the only thing I can think of besides moving a bunch of rocks looking for a frag of 10 space monsters but never touched it's rock.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
wow ,...you admit it ....people are usually like ...i didnt do nuthin it just split in to 3 for no reason

congrats on your new cash flow ...lol

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
What's the carbon for do they realease something when they split?

It's kind of cool that it split on it's own three ways. Unusual. :)

... so it's true then that cold water will make anemones split? I thought that was just rumor.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
oatyfruitybar;127752 said:
It's kind of cool that it split on it's own three ways. Unusual. :)

... so it's true then that cold water will make anemones split? I thought that was just rumor.
they can split when there not happy

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haddonisreef;127759 said:
It will help keep water clean to allow proper healing!
So you say wait a week or 2? And carbon and water change will it hurt it to do it any sooner 2 of them look fine already are well attached to rocks and reaching up to get better light. One the smaller one is the one that looks the worst has only about 5-6 legs(very fat though) and kinda crawled in a little cave.

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I bought it as just a reg RBTA it had a real light body and reddish tips when I put up my LEDs the whole coloration changed to what you see I got it from Ambrosio Aquatic's for a great price he is a sponsor on here hit him up he can probably get you one at a great price also he wants one of these but it won't be for a couple of weeks cause I want to make sure they are in good health they look to cool to rush!

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
303travism;127768 said:
So you say wait a week or 2? And carbon and water change will it hurt it to do it any sooner 2 of them look fine already are well attached to rocks and reaching up to get better light. One the smaller one is the one that looks the worst has only about 5-6 legs(very fat though) and kinda crawled in a little cave.
You can add carbon wright away and sence you just did a water change wait a week or so!