360 fish and invert list and wish list input wanted

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
So I wanted to start a list of what I have and what I want, but I would like some feed back and thoughts. I know some may not be compatible, but I am hoping to work some of that out as I build.

Current List:
2 ocellaris clowns
5 Bangaii cardinals
1 Midas blenny
1 diamond goby
1 coral beauty
4 green chromis
1 green mandarin dragonette
1 yellow coris wrasse
1 checkerboard/marble wrasse
1 Melanarus wrasse
1 scopas tang
1 blue hippo tang
1 tomini tang
1 Naso streamer
1 skunk cleaner shrimp
1 coral banded shrimp
12 peppermint shrimp

Idea list:
1 Sohal Tang
1 purple tang
1 pink streak or other reef safe wrasse
1 or pair of Xanthichthys species trigger
School of chromis, fire fish, or another dither fish
Another sand sifting goby or jaw fish
Other small gobies,dotty backs, or blennies
Some species of dragonet
Another species of angel

Invert wish list:
Clams 3 or 4
Fire shrimp or other larger ornamental shrimp
1-2 nems
Other anemone/coral shrimp or crabs

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
FWIW-

I'd vote for anthias or chromis over firefish. Firefish love to jump, more so than most other fish, for some reason. I've also had bad luck with them disappearing/dying. Not sure if nefarious methods are used to collect them, or if they're just prone to disease or infections. Either way, chromis and anthias look great as a school. Chromis are way cheaper, which would leave you more money for the other fish on the list.
Tiger gobies are fantastic sand sifters. I had a pair of them for a while, and they got along fabulously.
I love my Lamarck's angel. 95% reef safe, too.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I have 4 chromis Ill be getting rid of very soon when I start the downsize if your interested.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Josh just let me know when and how much when you are ready. Thanks

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Id let all 4 go for like $15. Mike is building me a stand, as soon as I have the stand and tank everything will go into the QT tanks in the back room and Ill start transferiing stuff over. Im hoping ot get this done ASAP, without rushing Mike as hes doing me a huge favor here.

I will have a full for sale live stock list up shortly. It will most likely be fish only, Im hoping to pack all my corals into the 75 im downsizing too.

Ill put your name down for the chromis, I also have a breeding trio of PJ cardinals Ill be getting rid of as well.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Id like to point out that these are not the 1/2" - 1" chromis youll buy in the store, these are full grown chromis that would look very nice in that large tank, great coloration.

If Aquamart has them for 4-$10 (I thought it was 2 for $10), then lets do this, Ill just let you have them, NO CHARGE, hows that sound? IM not trying to make a buck or over charge anyone here.

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I would do a school of blue eyed cardinals... Check em out.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk 2

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Smiley;269840 said:

Are they more outgoing than the Banggaii cards?

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
meaning do they move around more? yes..... not much more but yes.... i love the shimmer from silver to blue when they turn...

aztecdreams

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Smiley;269840 said:

I used to have a school of them in my tank before and they are always out. Great iridescent blue color

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Would they work with my other cardinals? I have seen them and they do look really cool. I know I'll have enough action with the tangs.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
So I updated my list and I added any additions. I was also at Aquatic Art today and saw a vlamingii it was huge. I dropped it from my list due to how massive it was and added a Sohal.