1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

38 gallon aquarium and stand

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by Kluker589, May 27, 2018.

1. Kluker589

Kluker589 Copepod

Hello! I have been trying to sell this aquarium for a little bit now with no luck and figured someone would buy it on here I have an innovative marine 38 gallon with no major scratches or anything with the stand. Again In good shape. I would do $150 for the aquarium and stand. Or $100 for the aquarium and $50 for the stand.
    I also have an aquamaxx HOB-1 I would sell for $50 if anyone is interested. If u want pictures or more information please text me at 4796403224. Thanks!! Want to sell ASAP. Make me an offer!

2. JuanGutz

JuanGutz Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Good prices should go quick.

3. whyamisofly

whyamisofly Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

Pretty sure we met in Broomfield a while back and the tank had been repaired by you after cracking, correct?

4. Kluker589

Kluker589 Copepod

Yes. It does. I have lost many people to that cracking but have been fully transparent for anyone seriously interested. It had a crack when I bought it and it was sealed and held water for a year no problem. But again people don’t want to take the risk hints the prices. I can guarantee it will hold water with no leaks.

5. Kluker589

Kluker589 Copepod

It was in the bottom right corner in the sump/overflow area.

6. Havs

Havs Copepod

Pic of tank & crack?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Kluker589

Kluker589 Copepod

Text for pictures

8. Kluker589

Kluker589 Copepod