1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

3D Printing

Discussion in 'Jobs: Help Wanted or Offered' started by whyamisofly, Mar 12, 2018.

1. whyamisofly

whyamisofly Cuttle Fish M.A.S.C Club Member

Anyone have a 3D printer willing to do a little work? My company is looking to have a few things made similar to a vortech controller holder.

2. JZinCO

JZinCO Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

3. whyamisofly

4. Balz3352

Balz3352 Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

There is a guy on Colorado reefers on Facebook that made something recently via printer.

5. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

I have a friend who has a printer and might be up for the job. Are you in the facebook group?

6. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

I've printed a few reef things, a probe holder (in the saltwater), apex cradle, gyre controller cradle. My printer prints in PLA, and I can only do single color prints. PM me if it might work, I'm in Loveland

Balz3352 likes this.
  7. whyamisofly

I believe so - it would be my detailing business account (Reflective Impressions).

8. whyamisofly

Color isn't a big deal and PLA should be just fine. I will PM you more information when I have a moment.