1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

3x Lumenbright pendants (new in box), 1 Icecap 250W MH ballast (nib), 2 used Icecap 250W MH ballasts

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by Hal3134, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Hal3134

Hal3134 Copepod

3x new-in-box Lumenbright pendants. Includes plastic housing, glass shield, and bulb fixtures. 16x16x7.9 They can also fit 400W bulbs. $70 each (50% off new retail)

1 new-in-box Icecap 250W MH ballast. $84 (40% off retail)

1 used Icecap 250W MH ballast $56 (60% off retail)

1 used first generation Icecap 250W MH ballast. $40 (no idea on retail price, but includes full wiring harness made by me).

If you buy it all I'll throw in 2 new 250W MH PlusRite bulbs ($14.59 each retail) and 1 used 250W MH PlusRite bulb (works, to the best of my knowledge). Total for all is then $390 Preference will be given to anyone buying the whole shebang. Located in Longmont. lighting.jpg lumenbrightpendantback.jpg lumenbrightreflector_2.jpg

TheRealChrisBrown likes this.