1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

5 gallon pico

Discussion in 'Tank Builds' started by CJHannibal, Aug 22, 2018.

1. CJHannibal

CJHannibal Copepod

Ok so on Sunday as a goof I decided to put this tank together with just equipment I had laying around the basement. With the intention really to get my rocks loaded with bacteria for my upcoming nano/pico tank(not really sure what size constitutes a pico). Well, I liked the way it looked and I’m going to keep this together. I’ve decided too add a Hairy Mushroom and a clown fish and give it to my daughter. Shes 8 and super excited. I’m going to teach her how to do tests and learn the trade. Future reefer in the works.

Attached Files:

2. JuanGutz

JuanGutz Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Awesome! Always is a lot of fun if you have someone in the house who shares your passion.

CJHannibal likes this.