Acclimation help

Tango

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am switching from t5 to led and wanted to see if u guys had any advife on how to acclimate my tank to the leds. I am now running 2 A360we kessils with there controler

flyfish

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
When I swapped from haliedes to the kessils I used thier acclimation on the controller and had no problem

Tango

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I did that was just wondering if i had to make a schedule to go with it or just use the acclimation one on the controller

ayaws

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
The built-in acclimation features are pretty cool. I run AI Hydras (for now) and it's one of my favorite features.

Tango

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Okay i have another thing its only acclimation day 3 today and everything looks great but on of my RBTA is looking like color is fading

Tango

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well today was the last day of acclimation . I am keeping fingers crossed everything continues to do well. I will be running leds at 50/70 and i tooknoff glass lids and am running screen lids now

Looks like a great setup - I just changed the controller my self 10% color and intensity every week. Started at 55% intensity at first so it took a little over a month