Acrylic cement in Westminster area

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Anyone have any Weldon or similar product near westminster I can use a tiny bit of? Anywhere that sales it up north?

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;140767 said:
no idea where westminster is, but isn't there a place behind Keys?
Yeah place is called Plasticare. I have gone there for years for materials for fabricating with carbon fiber. I dont want to drive that far during the week though and didnt want to wait until Saturday.

ShelbyJK500;140819 said:
Colorado Plastic Products...in Louisville. I get all my Novus, cement and acrylic sheets up there. Right of Dillon Rd. about a mile west of 287. 500 S. Arthur Ave. Louisville, CO. Kind of a straight shot north for ya!
This may be an option ill have to mapquest it thanks!

jagermeister

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have some that you can have but I'm in Arvada. Depending on what part of Westminster you're in I may be close. 86th and Kipling.

Let me know.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ShelbyJK500;140819 said:
Colorado Plastic Products...in Louisville. I get all my Novus, cement and acrylic sheets up there. Right of Dillon Rd. about a mile west of 287. 500 S. Arthur Ave. Louisville, CO. Kind of a straight shot north for ya!
+1 for Colorado Plastics! I get all me acrylic, Weldon and Novus supplies from them.

Metalsniper

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Colorado Plastics also does a plastic remnant sale on the 4th friday of every month so if you need to buy acrylic get it then. They are really close to the broomfield mall, so not too hard to find.