AI Director Beta

samindenver

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have one. I started to set it up but have been too busy to program it so it's on hold for now while I still use their New Controller. Very promising though. How's your setup going?

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Not good, I can't get it on the wireless for some reason it's only picking up my neighbors N signals. I wonder if it requires an N router.

Mine is connected to my WRT54G router, via an Ethernet cable - which is working thru my browser. But once I try to connect to it wants a wireless Access Point to be selected :(

Yet wireless is working fine in my house for everything else, Iphones, Itouches, etc.

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Munch;264935 said:
Not good, I can't get it on the wireless for some reason it's only picking up my neighbors N signals. I wonder if it requires an N router.

Mine is connected to my WRT54G router, via an Ethernet cable - which is working thru my browser. But once I try to connect to it wants a wireless Access Point to be selected :(

Yet wireless is working fine in my house for everything else, Iphones, Itouches, etc.

yah its time to upgrade that 15 year old router :p

samindenver

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I didn't have that problem. I was getting everything to work ok. It's just that instead of having sample preprogramed into the controller, you're on your own and I just haven't had the time to set it up. Where are you located? Possibly I could bring mine by to see if mine sees your router, or you can come by and see if Yours sees mine. I have just a Zyxel wireless router that came with my Century Link internet service.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I picked up an N router I'll give that a shot. Thanks, I'll keep you posted!