Decluttering/ Getting Out of Hobby

My Loss is your gain. I have realized I really don't have the time or energy for this hobby anymore. I am still holding on to my main tank for the time being but I am selling my second setup and all extraneous equipment. This second tank was my dream setup, where I bought all of the bits that I wanted for it, but it was really only running for about 6 months. We ended up moving and I know I will never have the time to put it back up. I have a lot of new and lightly used stuff. I will do my best to list ages and price paid for things where I have it. I am really intending to price my items fairly, but please make me an offer. I am also willing to part out or bundle. I can send pics on request.

30 Gallon Rimless Setup - 500$
30 Gallon Deep Blue Rimless 24x24x12 Reef Ready (Has all plumbing and bulkheads)
Custom Stand
10-15 Gallon Eschopps Sump (Has a cosmetic crack near top, is nowhere near waterline and has not affected integrity of sump)
BRS 2'X2' Screen Kit (1/8" Screen) I put it together already, but I am including all of the extra pieces, as well as additional parts (extra corners and sides). I put holes in the screen because I was growing mangroves in the tank. There is more than enough materials to rescreen the frame multiple times. (Also including the spline tools)
AquaGadget Screen Clips (this is to set the screen under the lip to get the rimless look)
125W Eheim Jager Heater

Aqua Maxx FC-80 Protien Skimmer 160$ (Bought New 200$)
This thing is a beast, used less than 6 months, bought band new, only reason I don't have the box is it got thrown out in the move.

Auto Aqua Smart ATO -110$ (Bought New 160$) Used less than 6 months, still have the box, the manuals and all of the pieces. Love these little guys.

Sicce Syncra Silent 3.0 Return Pump 714 GPH - 75$ (Bought New 99$) Used in Tank setup above, Less than 6 months of use, this thing is powerful!

Kessil Light Setup - $245
Kessil A 360 E-Series Tuna Blue
Kessil Gooseneck
Kessil Controller

2 EcoDrift 4.0 Controllable Powerheads w/ Controllers - 70$ each
Still have the boxes

BRS 4 Stage Value RODI 100 GPD 110$ (Bought New 145$ + DI Resin 13$)
I literally bought this and used it once. I was intending to swap it out with my 50GPD Unit, and I never did. The RO Membrane is brand new,but the other filter stages were swapped with partially expended filters from my other unit. The first 2 filters are pretty new, but the DI Resin is done, but I will throw in a new sealed package of BRS DI Resin that I never got around to replacing.

BRS Mini Reactor and Parts - 50$ (Bought New 80$)
BRS Mini Reactor
Colbalt MJ 1200 Powerhead
Extra Cartridge
Extra Tubing
Misc Ball Valves

QT Setup - 40$
10 Gal Tank
Fluval Aquafilter 30 HOB Filter
Ehiem Jager 50w Heater
Thermometer
Bubbler and Bubble Stones
Eggcrate Lid
PVC Caves

Hydor Slim Skim Nano Protien Skimmer 20$

Marine Pure Biofilter Media Block 8x4x4 New- 15$ (Full Block 45$)
I bought an 8x8x4 block and cut it in half. One half is in my remaining tank, the other half is in the box and never used. I intended to put it in the sump of the above setup.

50lbs Dry Rock (2, 5 Gal Buckets 25lb Each)
40$ Bucket (about 1.5$/lb)

~15lb Dry Sand (Fiji Pink) Free

Oceans Wonder Ceramic Frag Plugs 30Pack 5$ (New 12$)
Package is opened, but I only used one of them (I Counted)

Filter Socks/ Media Bags 20$
2 BRS 4" Mesh Filter Socks New (Paid 5$ Each)
6 BRS Mesh/Felt 4" Filter Socks Used (Paid 5$ Each)
3 Various size Media Bags Used

BRS Neoprene Leveling Foam 1/8" thick 48x80 Sheet 25$ (New 45$)
I needed the wider cut of this foam so I couldn't buy a half sheet. I've used less than 75% of it, I think there is only a 26x26" square cut out.

Seachem Phosguard 2L 75% Full - 20$

BRS ROX .8 Carbon 1/4 gal New - 15$
I also have an almost empty container I will throw in with this

BRS Bulk GFO 1/4 gallon 60% Full - 10$

Seachem Reef Kalkwasser 500grams 80% Full - 10$

Free
Kent Pro Buffer dKH - Almost Empty
Seachem Prime 100 ml - Mostly Full
Instant Ocean Sea Buffer - New???

I am at c470 and Quincy. Tank has a corner overflow, 1 drain, 1 return. Sorry about the photo quality, the tank is in the shed and I don't have any lights.

damontoy

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
My Loss is your gain. I have realized I really don't have the time or energy for this hobby anymore. I am still holding on to my main tank for the time being but I am selling my second setup and all extraneous equipment. This second tank was my dream setup, where I bought all of the bits that I wanted for it, but it was really only running for about 6 months. We ended up moving and I know I will never have the time to put it back up. I have a lot of new and lightly used stuff. I will do my best to list ages and price paid for things where I have it. I am really intending to price my items fairly, but please make me an offer. I am also willing to part out or bundle. I can send pics on request.

30 Gallon Rimless Setup - 500$
30 Gallon Deep Blue Rimless 24x24x12 Reef Ready (Has all plumbing and bulkheads)
Custom Stand
10-15 Gallon Eschopps Sump (Has a cosmetic crack near top, is nowhere near waterline and has not affected integrity of sump)
BRS 2'X2' Screen Kit (1/8" Screen) I put it together already, but I am including all of the extra pieces, as well as additional parts (extra corners and sides). I put holes in the screen because I was growing mangroves in the tank. There is more than enough materials to rescreen the frame multiple times. (Also including the spline tools)
AquaGadget Screen Clips (this is to set the screen under the lip to get the rimless look)
125W Eheim Jager Heater

Aqua Maxx FC-80 Protien Skimmer 160$ (Bought New 200$)
This thing is a beast, used less than 6 months, bought band new, only reason I don't have the box is it got thrown out in the move.

Auto Aqua Smart ATO -110$ (Bought New 160$) Used less than 6 months, still have the box, the manuals and all of the pieces. Love these little guys.

Sicce Syncra Silent 3.0 Return Pump 714 GPH - 75$ (Bought New 99$) Used in Tank setup above, Less than 6 months of use, this thing is powerful!

Kessil Light Setup - $245
Kessil A 360 E-Series Tuna Blue
Kessil Gooseneck
Kessil Controller

2 EcoDrift 4.0 Controllable Powerheads w/ Controllers - 70$ each
Still have the boxes

BRS 4 Stage Value RODI 100 GPD 110$ (Bought New 145$ + DI Resin 13$)
I literally bought this and used it once. I was intending to swap it out with my 50GPD Unit, and I never did. The RO Membrane is brand new,but the other filter stages were swapped with partially expended filters from my other unit. The first 2 filters are pretty new, but the DI Resin is done, but I will throw in a new sealed package of BRS DI Resin that I never got around to replacing.

BRS Mini Reactor and Parts - 50$ (Bought New 80$)
BRS Mini Reactor
Colbalt MJ 1200 Powerhead
Extra Cartridge
Extra Tubing
Misc Ball Valves

QT Setup - 40$
10 Gal Tank
Fluval Aquafilter 30 HOB Filter
Ehiem Jager 50w Heater
Thermometer
Bubbler and Bubble Stones
Eggcrate Lid
PVC Caves

Hydor Slim Skim Nano Protien Skimmer 20$

Marine Pure Biofilter Media Block 8x4x4 New- 15$ (Full Block 45$)
I bought an 8x8x4 block and cut it in half. One half is in my remaining tank, the other half is in the box and never used. I intended to put it in the sump of the above setup.

50lbs Dry Rock (2, 5 Gal Buckets 25lb Each)
40$ Bucket (about 1.5$/lb)

~15lb Dry Sand (Fiji Pink) Free

Oceans Wonder Ceramic Frag Plugs 30Pack 5$ (New 12$)
Package is opened, but I only used one of them (I Counted)

Filter Socks/ Media Bags 20$
2 BRS 4" Mesh Filter Socks New (Paid 5$ Each)
6 BRS Mesh/Felt 4" Filter Socks Used (Paid 5$ Each)
3 Various size Media Bags Used

BRS Neoprene Leveling Foam 1/8" thick 48x80 Sheet 25$ (New 45$)
I needed the wider cut of this foam so I couldn't buy a half sheet. I've used less than 75% of it, I think there is only a 26x26" square cut out.

Seachem Phosguard 2L 75% Full - 20$

BRS ROX .8 Carbon 1/4 gal New - 15$
I also have an almost empty container I will throw in with this

BRS Bulk GFO 1/4 gallon 60% Full - 10$

Seachem Reef Kalkwasser 500grams 80% Full - 10$

Free
Kent Pro Buffer dKH - Almost Empty
Seachem Prime 100 ml - Mostly Full
Instant Ocean Sea Buffer - New???
I'll take gfo, carbon and pure block

Sent from my LM-V405 using MASC mobile app

Still Available
Reduced - $600 For Tank, Return Pump, Skimmer, All Tank components, Filter Socks
Reduced - $50 Ecodrift Pump
Reduced - $90 RODI
Reduced - $1/ lb Dry Rock - Willing to reduce further if bundling with tank
Kalkwasser
Media Block
Leveling Foam
Phosguard
Dry Sand - Free

gmate

Turbo Snail
M.A.S.C Club Member
Interested in the dry rock and sand - how much do you have? I am at C470 and Quincy/Bowles (Alkire) so I could pop in today or tomorrow for pickup. Shoot me a message.

Rock and Sand is gone.

Still Available, Make me an offer
Reduced - $600 For Tank, Return Pump, Skimmer, All Tank components, Filter Socks
Reduced - $50 Ecodrift Pump
Reduced - $90 RODI
Kalkwasser
Media Block
Leveling Foam
Phosguard