"Anemones" on CL

Badgervet

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey that's my ad!!! Just kidding. It makes me feel better about my tank though.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I offered to give him 2 peppermint shrimp and never heard back from the guy. COuld you imagine the hay day they would have in there? I wonder howe many people have emailed him! LOL

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
In all honesty I feel kinda bad for the guy. I really would give him a couple peppermint shrimp to clean his tank up, I would hate for him to add anything else to that tank given those conditions.

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I remember when I first got into the hobby and thought Bubble algae was "kind of cool looking"....lol!

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
People like him need to be shot !

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
reefkoi;174252 said:
First piece of live rock I bought at neptunes in Denver had a big fat aiptasia on it and my wife and I were so happy we didn't get charged for it.....
Chris that is funny because that is the same thing that happen to my from fishy business back in '92. Lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
MartinsReef;174328 said:
Chris that is funny because that is the same thing that happen to my from fishy business back in '92. Lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
+1 should of seen how many free anemones I had before I figured out what they were when I first started my tank, easy 200+ lol got my filefish and havent seen one since