Any audiophiles out there?

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am thinking of selling my surround sound system. Have a monster avs2000 power conditioner, full definitive technology speaker set up (3 subwoofers in total) and a Denon THX receiver. Just seeing if there is any interest here before going to Craigslist.

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a Def Techs as well - The Big ol powered towers from a few years back and a huge center. I LOVE my Def Techs! How much you want for you AVS and what model are your DT's? Not that I have money but my brother might.

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'd like $600 for the power conditioner. Think new it was $1500. Deffinetly worth the investment, as they will expand the life of anything plugged into them, and make the audio and picture cleaner. I was a perfectionist when it came to watching movies. I will have to look to see what models the speakers are.

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Front speakers are BP2004, rears are BP-2X, front is a CLR-2002, and I think the sub is a pro sub 80 but I'm not sure. Reciever is the Denon AVR-2803. This setup deffinetly is produces movie theater quality sound.

HoosierDaddy

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Is the receiver HDMI compatible? How much are you asking for all of it and any pics? Also are you willing to part?

Last edited by a moderator:

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'd like to take maybe a week and see if I can sell it all together. That way I'm not stuck with just one item. If not then I will consider parting it out. Only exception would be the monster power conditioner.

Monster power conditioner lets say $550. Originally around $1500.
Denon receiver and all speakers $1500. (front 3 speakers are piano gloss black) Original price was $5500. About 6 years old, purchased from ultimate electronics.

Open to offers but no lowballs please, I would rather not sell them. But need to raise $10k in the next few months to make up the difference on my mortgage.

Pics to follow.

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hoosier Daddy;178443 said:
Is the receiver HDMI compatible? How much are you asking for all of it and any pics? Also are you willing to part?
Not HDMI, component video and fiber optic audio outputs. Will take a pic of the rear board as well. Pic might be a little messy cause it's hooked up.