Anyone want to sell old Magic the Gathering cards?

Jfaiii

Butterfly Fish
I was wondering if there is anyone out there that is looking to sell an old magic the gathering collection at a decent price. I have played magic for a long time but now want to get into collecting some more of the older cards. So if you have a old collection laying around that you want to get rid of i may be able to give you a little cash for it. just send me a PM or post with what you have and how much you are looking for

John

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I got a shoebox full. Had em for over 10 years collecting dust. I'll dig em out later and see what's there.

Jfaiii

Butterfly Fish
Do you know what the earliest set is that you have in this collection? or what year you started this collection? Also give me a rough idea what your looking to get out of it.

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I collected these in 2001-2002. I played in a group in boulder. I have no idea what all is in there. I remember building a zombie deck and a blue/white deck that did pretty well. Theres also a Carlos Romao world champ deck signature series, those cards aren't tournament legal because of the back:
View attachment 8231
Just throwing a number out there: $100 cash or trade.

O

oscarxj

I have a lot of magic card I have some alpha and beta cards I have around 1000 +. I started playing around 1997 pmed you