Auction

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wicked Demon;128256 said:
Pics are in the OP, page one post one.
there is one pic missing, one is not WYSIWYG, the best coral of the bunch is a pic of a closed polyps

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Added new corals and more WYSIWYG Pics

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;128397 said:
$37 ...i still want pics of the mandarins ...please
Yep I'll go get them now.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
sadly i have to back out of this one even though its a steal ....so someone bid on this so i dont look quite as bad ....thanks

ends in 5 hours

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
BTW if you dont know what mandarins look like since someone forgot to post pics there are some in the bottom of the 5th pic with the orange skirts

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
303travism;128903 said:
No problem your helping Daniel out.
if you can call it that i think its the other way around but ya that why i need the $

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;128906 said:
if you can call it that i think its the other way around but ya that why i need the $
I figured that much out I'm like every other reefer on here without a degree I can put 2 and 2 together and get 5!

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
303travism;128916 said:
I figured that much out I'm like every other reefer on here without a degree I can put 2 and 2 together and get 5!
1 + 1 = 10 duh!!!

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Oh man I completely forgot about this. Well ten minute bump

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Congrats travis! PM Sent

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Darn it. Was coming in with a crap bid of $40 at 9 and then had a house guest and was showing off my tank. Congrats Travis!

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks guys! I sent a pm but the damn chat bar kept getting in the way so I will be at the swap tomorrow and my # is 720.891.2251 I'll be helping out Ambrosio at his table.