Back after a 6year Hiatus

Hello,
I'm new to the forums and the landlocked aquarium scene. I orginally hail from Sacramento, CA and was an active member of MARS (Marine Aquarium Roundtable of Sacramento).
I am a member of the US Army going on 3 years now stationed out of Ft. Carson. My experience in reef keeping dealt primarily with nano sized reefs with a heavy emphasis on zoos and ricordia. My ambitions for this go around is still a heavy emphasis on zoos and ricordia, but also looking into SPS. I'm excited to be a member of the forum and hope to learn a lot from you all.

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome...Im in the Air Force up at Buckley AFB...going on 13 years now. How big are you gonna go this time? There are tons of stores and basement fraggers to get corals from around here so your in a good location.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome! If your in Colorado Springs (Ft Carson) you should also check out the SCMAS forum.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
scribz718;166925 said:
no tank yet. Got field training for the next month. I took your advice and have registered on the other forum as well.
The southern forum is a good site and a lot of us are on there as well, just not as hopping as this one. However, it your a zoa lover thats is where zoalander lives.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2