Behind 8 ball

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Well in what seems to be a more reoccurring phenomenon than not, we are clearly behind the 8 ball. I'll take majority of the blame (have a new job that keeps me busy 60-70hrs a week these days) but we need to get this wrapped up.

Speakers? Obviously we are way to late to call on anyone outside the metro area so we will have to make due here.

My suggestions:

Rob Mougey - CORAL President and also MASMA Vice President

Doyle Robbins - SCMAS President and custom LED lighting maker

Advertisement ? Anyone want to take the reins in a very few days blast/refresh of CL and FB post? I have several 100 flyers left as well and would love to have someone call all the LFS and see if we can drop off some flyers.

Anything else?

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
I can put up a CL post in a few days

Those speakers are interesting but neither is going to bring a crowd. What was our other options or is it a bit late for most now?

Last edited by a moderator:

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Well I guess if wanted to inquire with anyone big and yes anyone it would have to be this week I would think. Considering we are only 4 weeks out

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I can start pushing FB again. As for Speakers, I think we need them as part of the "Ed", but don't have an opinion on them really.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
ugh.. really, only 4 weeks.. sigh...Time flies when you're something, something ....
but ya they will be good speakers, just thought we had tried for a few others is all.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
A good speaker would really help draw more people in but we should definitely start advertising especially the raffle. I'd offer to help but I'm currently in Costa Rica for another week.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
So we're any decisions made? Any one called or booked? Looks like we have two speakers on the schedule.