Berghia Sale ~ One Week Only

Hi,

So due to a very slow Berghia sales summer and my vacation in a week and a half I am offering all MASC members the following:

Berghia Nudibranchs - Aiptasia eating Nudibranchs, direct from the wholesaler (me) for $12 each, 15 or more for $10 each. This will be for local pick up, either at my house or at a meeting place. My house only if you are not too creepy and will not at a later date bring me things you want to get rid of after the fish store closes (yes it has happened). I live in Parker.

If you don't know me, I have worked with marine aquariums for 15+ years and have owned my Nudibranch business for 5 years so they will be healthy. Feel free to call me if you have any questions.

Becky
303-887-2557

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'd like to have 2 if anyone happens to be going south or you happen to be coming north.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey boogie you know they only eat aptisia and after it is gone you have to give/trade them off or they die

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
chrislorentz;42208 said:
Hey boogie you know they only eat aptisia and after it is gone you have to give/trade them off or they die
yup

For those of you who do not know Becky, she is one of the real experts on Berghia's. Now, you may ask: What says Becky is an "Expert"? Well, a couple of years ago she was asked to be a presenter at the MACNA Convention. I think that pretty much tells you she knows her stuff.

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Do they eat big aptasia? How many would you recommend in a 12gal nano?

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
303, I might order a few from SaltyUnderground if Neptunes is out. Holler if interested.

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Anyone know how these would work in a predator tank? I assume they would get eaten? I have a clown trigger and a miniatus grouper. Didn't see anything online about them eating berghia but they eat everything else!

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Neptune's is out, so while I wait for a re-stock, I'm going to try the Lemon Juice method.