Bid Question #4

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Here's the first question that needs to be answered on the bid. After each question I've put my answer, per the meeting, PLEASE put in as many suggestions as possible. This gives us the best opportunity to have the best worded bid in the end. In the paperwork it says to NOT answer any question briefly and to go into as much detail as possible.

How many on your Committee have ever been to a MACNA?

Four of our current members have been to multiple MACNA's. Jake Adams has been to ---Rob can you figure this out (or Jake if you're reading lol)--- and many different conferences in the United States and abroad. Rob Mougey has attended ---Rob has attended 6 MACNA's, 3 Reef-A-Palooza's, as well as attending and working on 1 MAX and 4 Reefstocks. Jonthan Garnett has attended 4 MACNA's, 2 Reef-A-Palooza's, 2 MAX', 1 SeaMAX, 4 ReefEd's, 4 Reefstocks, 1 Interzoo in Germany, 1 Aquarama in Singapore, 3 American Family Pet Expo's, and countless other local hobbyist shows, and distributor trade shows. Juan Muro has attended 3 MACNA's, 1 MAX, 3 ReefStocks, 1 MACI, 1 Interzoo in Germany, 3 ReefEds, and many local hobbyist shows, and distributor trade shows.. We have also attended and organized MASC meetings, some of us for four years now.

Last edited by a moderator:

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Rob - I've attended 6 MACNAs, Reefapalooza 3 times, MAX once and Reefstock 4 times. Oh wait.... I was working on those last events! I also recall a Desert Marine Show in Phoenix 16 years ago.....

jonthefb

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Jon - 4 MACNAs, 2 Reef-A-Palooza, 2 MAX, 1 SeaMAX, 4 ReefEd's, 4 Reefstock's, 1 Interzoo in Germany, 1 Aquarama in Singapore, 3 Global Pet Expos, 3 American Family Pet Expo's, and countless other local hobbyist shows, distributor trade shows, etc